Thursday, December 18, 2008

What is a blog and why would I want to do it and why has it taken me so long to ask such questions? I suppose a blog is for thought. Does it have to be complete or can it be random and wandering and uncomplicated? Is it for opinions or for the simple minded? Is blogging for me?

(I think it's not for me. )

The only reason I'm on here is because I like to check if my friend posted something new. In order to leave a comment I had to join, but when I joined, I never left a comment. It seems odd. Is it fate presenting itself in an odd way?

If it is, why fight it any more? And who is going to read this? Anyone who wants to? Will I invite friends to read about my simple thoughts or will I just leave it for the random and wandering eye...

oh my...

2 comments:

Heidi Karlsson said...

my my that is odd. So glad you have joined the mob of people writing madly for anyone in the world to see.

Claudia said...

Exactly my thoughts...